Re: [EXIM] exim, subdomains, qualify_domain and majordomo

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exim, subdomains, qualify_domain and majordomo
On Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:30:20 +0100 (BST), you wrote:
>Unqualified addresses are qualified on receipt by Exim, since internally
>it works entirely with qualified addresses.

That's how I understood exim and was confused by the suggestion to use
qualify_preserve_domain.

>(1) Why can't you just put the domain in the test-list line as you have
>done above in the test that worked?

I can do this for my own machine. However, I am trying to coax my ISP
into dropping sendmail in favor of exim. They are very concerned about
their setup requiring non-standard configuration, so I'd like to be
able to run a majordomo that is as closely out-of-the-box as possible.

>(2) If you can't do that, you will have to find some way of using
>rewriting to recognize the addresses submitted by majordomo and change
>them that way.

Hm (not tried, I am at home):

|*@mydomain.de "$if{eq {$sender_ident}{majordomo}{$1@???}fail}"

I pulled sender_ident from the default received_header_text. Will that
work in a rewrite rule also?

Greetings
Marc