[EXIM] A few questions about Exim...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Lamb
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [EXIM] A few questions about Exim...
OK, in recent days I've stumbled across a few things that I'd like to
know if Exim can do.

1: Can Exim run a majordomo list.

    I know that Exim is pretty much a drop in for Sendmail, does this include
for majordomo?  I remember seeing discussion about majordomo on here earlier
but deleted them as uninteresting.  (oops!)

2: Can Exim limit delivery based on address?

    IE, can I have a group of addresses on a domain that Exim will deliver
to/from the outside world while also having another group of addresses on the
same domain be limited to mailing only inside the domain?

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my