Re: [EXIM] OFF TOPIC: exim -bh in perl

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Alexander Koch
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] OFF TOPIC: exim -bh in perl
Hi Nigel.

On Thu, 2 July 1998 13:17:54 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> You can't pipe at both ends in perl - at least not without serious pain.

Oh, it's not that serious, methinks.

> I don't know of a decent easily available perl expect module yet.

I'd not call it decent, but it works fine.

It's on page 344 of my Camel book (no german version, I assure you),
"bidirectional communication" or so in chapter 6.
It mainly about using IPC::Open2.

HTH.

Alexander

--
Gott hat dir ein Gesicht geschenkt, Laecheln musst du selber.
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka Efraim - PGP - 0xE7694969 - Hannover - Germany