Re: [EXIM] Problem with graph labels in eximon

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Joe Metzger
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Problem with graph labels in eximon
On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, I wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Joe Metzger wrote:
>
> > It appears that there are only 2 numeric places in the graph labels. For a
> > while it was showing "queue x10" when it should have said "queue x100", then it
> > showed "queue x50" when it should have been "queue x500" and finally back to
> > "queue x10" when it should have been "queue x1000".
>
> The code does not have any restriction on the number of digits in the
> label. Was the label perhaps just too long, and getting chopped off when
> displayed? There does seem to be enough room for at least 3 digits though.

I have just run a test, feeding lots of messages onto a spool. The
Eximon graph label went correctly up through "x10", "x20", "x50",
"x100", "x200", "x500" to "x1000", at which point I stopped. The text
"queue x1000" was just a fraction narrower than the width of the chart.
This was with the Eximon from the latest release, but that bit of the
code hasn't changed for a very long time.

I wonder if there is some difference in the X servers that is causing
your problem? Or maybe a font difference?

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714