Re: [EXIM] exim database manipulation needs to be available …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bruce Bowler
Para: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] exim database manipulation needs to be available for autoreply dbs
At 02:43 PM 6/25/98 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>Additionally it might be nice (WARNING - superfluous feature request...)
>to have an option so that once entries time out after a specified period -
>ie
>    once_period=7d

>and then entries older than seven days are ignored when checking once.

Hardly superfluous. I Second that request.

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/