[EXIM] bulk_mailer terminated with sig 9 under exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: exim-users, Majordomo Users List
Asunto: [EXIM] bulk_mailer terminated with sig 9 under exim
For the exim people: bulk_mailer is an add on for majordomo which
takes a list and some other parameters and breaks up the list into
groups and calls /usr/lib/sendmail for each group. (With exim's
sort options, this may not be needed at all, but I installed
majordomo under sendmail and am using exim as a drop-in.

For the majordomo people: exim is an MTA http://www.exim.org/

I have not set up a specific directory for any of the lists, but am
just using pipes in alias files. So these things are all called
eventually by the pipe-transport. It is configures as

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output = false

Here is a bounce I got from exim when mail was sent to a list. I know
that the message was delivered to at least some people on the list,
possibly all.

Any ideas as to what is going on, please let me know. Who or what
could be sending bulk_mailer a SIGKILL (signal 9)?

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814