[EXIM] Anyone out there willing to barter secondary MX servi…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Anyone out there willing to barter secondary MX services?
I'm looking for someone to provide secondary MX service for our domains,
that's using Exim and implementing as much (or more) SPAM/UCE filtering
as we are (our current ISP really doesn't do any filtering, so a lot of
UCE gets through by going to them first, then to us). Our message load
is fairly light, under 10M per day average, and we're almost never
down...

If you're located in the western US and would like to talk to me about
this, please email me directly. Thanks!