Other mailbox formats [Was: [EXIM] Future development]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: David Sheryn
Cc: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [EXIM] Future development
Asunto: Other mailbox formats [Was: [EXIM] Future development]
On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, David Sheryn wrote:

> OK, can I start the ball rolling with "are there any plans for supporting
> other mailbox formats, esp. MBX" ?

How about using the tmail utility that comes with the UWashington
imap server. It can cope with almost any mailbox format around and
will try to detect the type before delivering.

I haven't actually set up exim to use tmail for local delivery, but I
would like to here comments from someone who has.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814