Re: [EXIM] Patch for quota on maildirs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Jochen Topf, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Patch for quota on maildirs

ph10@??? said:
} I will look at it, but I think I will make it apply to all forms of
} "deliver to single file in a directory" rather than just maildir, so a
} different option name will be used.

The reason an option was put in at all (I think) was because I commented
that I wanted to ensure that the code not be run in some circumstances (ie
on my systems) because I wasn't interested in the CPU/IO hit in
calculating quotas...

However there is already a quota option. If this was unset or set to zero
(or negative??), then the quota calculating code could be skipped - at
least in places where it has serious overhead.

[One reason why I wouldn't touch it is that I am just working on
multi-folder support for our setup - that means quota would need to work
down a complete tree]

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]