Re: [EXIM] Autoreply transport bug?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jochen Topf
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Autoreply transport bug?
On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 at 09:39:25AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Jochen Topf wrote:
>
> > User <somebody_with_autoreply@???> sends a mail. Mail bounces for some
> > reason. Return-mail with empty envelope from finds the autoreply transport
> > and an autoreply is generated(?), which can't be delivered, because of the
> > non-existing sender (i.e. <>). The original bounce is delivered, but it
> > stayes in the queue. The next queue run will remove it.
>
> How is the autoreply set up? In a filter file? Then I would argue that

No, its a special director and autoreply transport:

---------------
d_ar:
  driver                = smartuser
  transport             = t_ar
  require_files         = /etc/exim/ar_body/$local_part@$domain
  unseen                = true

t_ar:
  driver                = autoreply
  to                    = ${sender_address}
  subject               = "${lookup {${local_part}@${domain}:subject} dbm \
                                {/etc/exim/autoresp.db} {$value} {Re: Ihre Mail}
 }"
  from                  = "${lookup {${local_part}@${domain}:from} dbm \
                                {/etc/exim/autoresp.db} {$value} \
                                {<${local_part}@${domain}>} }"
  file                  = /etc/exim/ar_body/${local_part}@${domain}
  log                   = /var/log/exim/arlog
  group                 = exim
  user                  = exim

jochen