Re: [EXIM] Quota on maildirs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Piete Brooks
A: David Shaw
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Quota on maildirs
>>> I am using qmail-style maildirs. Exim seems not to support quota for these.
>>> Anybody with a patch? Is it on the ToDo-List? Quota from the OS can't be
>>> used, because the pop users are not unix users (not in /etc/passwd).
> But he's not using Unix quotas - since the users he is delivering to are
> not in /etc/passwd, he can't use the Unix quota system.

<NIT PICK MODE>
It is not the fact that the user is not in /etc/passwd which stops quota from
being usable (our users are not in the /etc/passwd file on the MTA -- it is a
server, so no user accounts) but rather the fact that (IIRC) all email is
owned by a single userid (not a problem, as the only access is via POP>
</NIT PICK MODE>