[EXIM] Delivery to MBX format files

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Malcolm Beattie
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Delivery to MBX format files
I'm setting up a fairly large mail cluster using exim as the MTA and
UW imapd for IMAP. I'm intending to use MBX format mail folders
because that's the recommended format for heavy IMAP usage. Exim
doesn't (currently) have native support for delivery to MBX format
folders so I have to call out to tmail (from the UW imap-utils suite)
with a pipe transport to do each local delivery. Has anyone else
considered asking for/adding native delivery support to exim for MBX
folders? Looking at src/transports/appendfile.c, it seems that the
API for writing transports is well-enough documented but that the
problems lie in the gory details of securing delivery.

--Malcolm

--
Malcolm Beattie <mbeattie@???>
Unix Systems Programmer