R: [EXIM] Quota on maildirs

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jochen Topf
Para: exim-users
Assunto: R: [EXIM] Quota on maildirs
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> wrote:
> I don't have any need for this personally - we just build a list of big
> mailboxes each week and hassle the mailbox owners :-)

Hassling my customers is not an option, unfortunately. :-)

Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> The only way Exim could do this would be to scan the directory and
> stat() every file in it each time, adding up the sizes, which seems
> rather expensive. It could also be defeated if two simultaneous
> deliveries were taking place.

It doesn't have to be 100%, so two simultaneous deliveries are ok, I guess.
Stat()ing every file is expensive, thats true, but most of the time it
should be ok: Most users read their mail regularly and delete everything.
So most of the time the boxes are empty. At least that is what I see on
my system.

Seems you don't want to implement it, so I have to do it on my own. :-)
I will send you the patches.

jochen