[EXIM] MX Loop

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jochen Topf
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] MX Loop
I am using Exim in a cluster of mailservers and have the following problem:

The domain "example.de" has primary MX "mail.example.de" and secondary MX
"mx.mydomain.de". "mx.mydomain.de" is configured to send all outgoing
traffic to "outgoing.mydomain.de" to send it on to its final destination.
But "outgoing.mydomain.de" can't reach the primary and sends it back to
the secondary.

To solve that problem what I would need is an option saying: Never send
anything to "mx.mydomain.de" if you find that address through an DNS MX
record. Or something like that. Note that I have to send some things
(mainly bounces) "legally" from "outgoing.mydomain.de" to "mx.mydomain.de",
so I can't blackhole "mx.mydomain.de" completely. Currently I am using
an ugly hack involing firewalls and a smtp daemon on a non-standard port,
but I am not happy with it.

jochen