[EXIM] Advance Warning

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Advance Warning
To enable certain users to play weird and wonderful games, I am changing
the transport options delivery_date_add, envelope_to_add, and
return_path add to be generic instead of private to appendfile and pipe.

This would not be noticeable, except that the defaults are different for
appendfile and pipe, and this cannot be maintained with a generic
option. I am making the defaults FALSE, and including settings to turn
them on for the appendfile transports in the default configuration file.

However, for existing configuration files, it will be necessary to add

delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add

to any appendfile transports which do not currently mention these
options, if you want new releases to work as before. This is something
you can do right away in preparation for future releases, since in the
current releases it just states the default.

[Standard disclaimer about inconvenience being regretted, etc, etc.]

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714