[EXIM] Largest volume EXIM installation?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Drew Linsalata
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Largest volume EXIM installation?
6.21.98

Greetings all,

We've just moved from Sendmail to Exim on our primary outbound relay
servers, and are quite impressed with how easy it was to set up and for our
sysadmins to deal with.

Anyway, we're presently running Post.Office under FreeBSD to handle
POPserver duties for our customers, but the time is rapidly approaching
where we either need to buy a bigger Post.Office license or move on to
another package. Exim is alternate choice number one.

In terms of volume, what are the largest EXIM sites out there? We are
moving 200,000 messages into user mailboxes every day at this point, and
growing rapidly, so the main concern is how scalable the package is.

Any info/war stories would be most appreciated.

Drew Linsalata
EQUINOX Internet Services Corp.
home of
MacConnect - Connecting the Mac OS to the World
http://www.macconnect.com