[EXIM] problems with configuration file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ben
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] problems with configuration file
Hi there,

At the moment we are using Nexor MTA (pp) and for anti spam reasons I am
looking at exim.

I want to use exim here in the Haagse Hogeschool, University of professional
education, The Hague, the Netherlands
We have 14 mail domain and 10 MTA's.

All the incomming and outgoing mail is handled by one main MTA (Nexor)
the other servers are blocked from the outside (internet) by a router.
Internal mail is handled to by the central MTA (Internal relay?)

I'm using the folowing configuration:
------
local_domains = "@:hhs.nl:cdi.hhs.nl:sem.hhs.nl ...... etc etc
------

and before lookup host:
------
domainlist:
        domains = *
        except_domains = $local_domains
        driver = domainlist
        transport = remote_smtp
        route_file = /usr/local/exim/paths-smtp
        search_type = partial1-lsearch
 ------

paths-smtp:
--------
bibl.hhs.nl mail.bibl.hhs.nl bydns_a
*.bibl.hhs.nl mail.bibl.hhs.nl bydns_a
#
# Centraal Bureau Hogeschool
#
cbh.hhs.nl mail.cbh.hhs.nl bydns_a
*.cbh.hhs.nl mail.cbh.hhs.nl bydns_a
#
# Centrale Dienst Infrastructuur
#
cdi.hhs.nl mail.cdi.hhs.nl bydns_a
cdi.fdh.hhs.nl mail.cdi.hhs.nl bydns_a
*.cdi.fdh.hhs.nl mail.cdi.hhs.nl bydns_a

etc etc
---------

When testing with exim -v -bt , everything looks alright, but with a running
server exim -bd I get the following message in the logfile:
,
I want the send an email from local server x to local server y via the main
(local) MTA exim (from root@??? to ben@???)

-----
1998-06-18 13:25:47 ben@???: directing failed: unknown local-part "ben" i
n domain "cdi.hhs.nl"
*** Frozen (delivery error message)
-----

What is wrong??
If anyone has the same mail configuration as we, how did you configured
exim?

Thanks,

Ben Landmeter (ben@???)