[EXIM] Transport filters

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Transport filters
Hi,

I have set up a tiny transport filter which does (basically) nothing but
print out whatever it receives. Exim (1.927) processes the message but then
gives a segmentation fault - no core file. I also see the messages go in to
the 'queue' using eximon, but nothing more. I held one of the messages and
then forced it through and I could see the SMTP transaction proceed prefectly
okay - it gets to the final '.' of the DATA section, and then receives a 221
'closing connection' from the remote host which seems fine. So all looks okay
until the seg fault. Any ideas? My original filter shrunk in size to this one
- which does nothing - since I was lost as to what was going on, and assumed
it was a problem with the filter itself.

Filter:
  #! /bin/perl
  #
  while (<STDIN>)
    { print $_ }

Configure: (transport section)
  Vacation-user: headers_remove = "Subject"
    headers_add = "Subject: I am on vacation"
    transport_filter = "TABLES/vacation/vacation.pl"
    driver = smtp;
    allow_localhost
    no_delay_after_cutoff
    no_multi_domain
    hosts = $domain

Thanks in advance for any help,

John.

John Horne                                     E-mail: J.Horne@???
Academic and Information Services              Phone :  +44 (0) 1752 - 233911
University of Plymouth, UK                     Fax   :  +44 (0) 1752 - 233919