[EXIM] Relay control by sender - docs unclear

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Drew Linsalata
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Relay control by sender - docs unclear
Greetings all,

This is our first migration from Sendmailto Exim on a relay server, and the
docs are a bit unclear as to how to restrict relay by sender address and
host. The host in question is an outgoing relay server.

Here's the scoop - we want to allow relaying ONLY if the following
conditions are met:

1. The sending HOST is in a given set of networks. This is rather large
list of network numbers.
2. The MAIL FROM address is within a given set of domain names.

Looks like "sender_net_accept_relay = 1.1.1.1:2.2.2.2:3.3.3.3:4.4.4.4" will
handle number (1), and "relay_match_sender = *.foo.com:*.bar.com" will
handle number (2).

Did I miss something here?

Also, is there a better way of specifying networks and/or domains? These
colon delimited lists can get pretty long.

Thanks in advance for any info...

Drew Linsalata
EQUINOX Internet Services Corp.
home of
MacConnect - Connecting the Mac OS to the World
http://www.macconnect.com