[EXIM] sender_host_reject_recipients

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Pollywog
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] sender_host_reject_recipients
I set sender_host_reject_recipients (Exim 1.92) and it seemed to work well
until I discovered that a reverse lookup is done on the sender IP and if the
lookup does not yield the hostanme, the mail is rejected, but that is not what I
wanted.

this is what the line looks like in my /usr/exim/configure

sender_host_reject_recipients = /etc/mail/block/hosts

and /etc/mail/block/hosts is just a listing of host IP addresses that should be
rejected, with one IP address on each line.

I wanted to reject only hosts listed. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

--Andrew