[EXIM] How to force routing when MX points to localhos t?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Edelmann Petri
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: Re: [EXIM] How to force routing when MX points to localhost?
Assunto: [EXIM] How to force routing when MX points to localhos t?
Hello,

I have used Smail before and I'm now changing to Exim 1.92.
But I have had hard time trying to get routing working
the way we are using it right now. I know, there must be something
really simple I'm missing... Could someone pleeease help me?

The system (A) using exim needs to forward mail to a specific
machine (B) in the local network. I have MX records directing
all mail destined machine to (B) to come the system (A). All works fine,
except when I need to deliver the mail, after aliasing the
local_part, to the machine (B), I constantly get the following error:

== usera@??? <userb@???> R=lookuphost defer
(-1): lowest numbered MX record points to local host

How can I do something similar to Smail's forces router? That is,
to have a list of machines that needs to be contacted directly
regardless of the MX records?

Petri

Systems Manager
Helsinki Business Polytechnic