著者: Vadim Vygonets
To: J.Goldberg
CC: paulm, tony, exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Mail Tapping
Quoth Jeffrey Goldberg:
> But I agree with the point. I think that such a header for archiving
> would be a very good thing.

I'd propose that this header would also coontain the host's ID
(hostname, for example), so different hosts running Exim would be
able to archive the given message one time each.

> I should say that I have been asked how easy it would be to silently
> monitor a single user's email. I said that it would be a bit of work
> (this was before I had heard of exim) and the matter was dropped. I am
> concerned that if it were to become to easy, I would actually have to
> protest at being asked to do so.

I don't like the isea of doing so, either, but there must be a
feature, like there are features to shoot yourself in the foot in
UNIX.

Vadik.

--
Vadim Vygonets * vadik@??? * Unix system administrator
Imagine, C++ all day, on a NT machine, using the Development