[EXIM] Mail Tapping

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lee McLoughlin
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Mail Tapping
First off I'm not a facist. I normally don't want to tap peoples email
but if I could at the moment it would make my life easier.

I need to be able to "tap" all incoming/outgoing email on a commercial
site I help run. I can take copies of mail sent to local users by
setting a global filter file. I'd like to be able to take copies of
outgoing email too.

I guess I could write a shell script to replace /usr/lib/sendmail... but
it would be helpful to take copies of the envelope fields on SMTP
traffic too.

    Lee

--
Lee McLoughlin.                         Phone: +44 171 594 8388
IC-Parc, Imperial College,              Fax:   +44 171 594 8432