著者: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Virtual Domain Problem
CDI Tech <scott@???> probably said:
> Yess sure fixed the problem. I should of picked up on that myself, Thanks
> alot for the quick reply.

> ---- www.cdi.com.au ----
> On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Jim Tittsler wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 04, 1998 at 12:49:32PM +1000, CDI Tech wrote:
> > > If I reverse the order to..

virtual:
        driver = aliasfile
        domains = dbm;/etc/domains
        no_more
        file = /etc/mail/$domain
        search_type = dbm

> > I don't think you want the no_more option here. If this director
> > fails, you want it to fall through to the next.

You could also the search_type dbm* which allows a * entry for a default
entry, which seems to be what you are doing, and eliminates the need for
a second director - IMO more efficient too.

I use a very similar virtual director that allows (but does not need)
the * entry in the aliasfile (and I was the one who bugged Philip to get
this to work :)

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = dbm;/usr/local/etc/exim/dbm/virtual.db
no_more
rewrite = false
file = /usr/local/etc/exim/domains/${lc:${length_1:${domain}}/${domain}}.db
search_type = dbm*

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???