[EXIM] gecos (fuzzy) matching with exim?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Thies Lehmann
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] gecos (fuzzy) matching with exim?
I'm searching for a possibility to match the gecos field from /etc/passwd
with the userid when receiving mail (like sendmails MatchGECOS option).
As I understand it, lsearch works only the other way round (from userid to
full Name).
I think I heard that "it should be possible", but did not found a hint
in the documentation.

Many Thanks,
    Thies

--
Thies Lehmann                Information Systems - Faculty of Economics
                                                    Freiburg University