Re: [EXIM] protocol

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Julian
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] protocol

> [Not bothering the list any more]

> > > What exactly do you mean by "spawned by the pipe"?
> >
> > >From (an) alias file:
> > test: "| /usr/majordomo-1.94.4/wrapper resend -l test -r test test-outgoing@???"
> >

> > Resend will spawn a copy of exim in order to send the email.
>
> Let me get this right. When you run Exim directly, you get the protocol
> value set as you expect; when majordomo runs Exim, it doesn't. Is that
> correct? Does the "resend" thingy use the same Exim command as when you
> run directly? If so, there is something *really* weird going on. If not,
> what are the differences, and could they explain what is going on?

When I send external Email to 'test' (the alias above) then 'resend' sends
the mail on. This is done by sending the email through to exim. This
exim _should_ be sent locally (and indeed the Received header says recieved
by local) and this should enable the 'condition' to be triggered in the
director I included previously. However this director/condition doesn't
appear to be being tickled at all. :-(

Julian
Unix Admin, Internet Vision