[EXIM] protocol

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Julian
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] protocol

Hello,

I'm using a modified 1.92 exim which has been patched (care of Philip)
to read the protocol back in.

I _think_ what is happening however is that it isn't always setting the
information correctly.

>From what I can make out (and any hints on how I can be more positive

would be welcome) it is not setting the protocol to be local on messages
spawned by the pipe (which runs majordomo et al).

I have put an X-added-header: the protocol is $received_protocol
in one of my directors, and this is always blank. If I run
the command from the command line with -oMr local and -d9 and -bt
then it appears that it should work.

It is difficult to give helpful log entries or extracts from the
debugging messages. I have tried to set the log_level up, but
it hasn't been playing ball with me, and just gives errors, and
exim exits.

Thoughts/hints/comments welcome.

One 'helpful' thing I'll include is the director which is where the problems
are.

majordomo_private:
        driver = aliasfile
        domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/majordomo_doms;
        condition = ${if eq {$received_protocol}{local} {yes}{no}},
        skip_syntax_errors,
        file = /usr/majordomo-lists/${domain}/aliases/aliases.private
        search_type = lsearch,
        user = majordom
        group = majordom

Thanks in advance,