Re: [EXIM] log entries

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Julian
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] log entries
On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Julian wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Below is a log extract. I am hoping that someone can tell me what
> the difference between => and -> is, since -> shouldn't be happening
> as far as I am concerned.

It is in the spec somewhere (I remember looking it up).

If you have a single message going to multiple addresses at a particular
site, exim opens one stmp connection to that site. The first message to
that site gets the =>, subsequence ones on the same tcp connection are
listed as ->

this is normal (and good) behavior. Look at your aliases carefully (run
exim -v -bv to see where it things mail should go).

I strongly suppect that your aliases are not exactly the way that you
want them, but that exim is behaving correctly.

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814