Re: [EXIM] variable expanding in the alias files?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: peter gervai
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] variable expanding in the alias files?
On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, peter gervai wrote:

> (Maybe example configuration should contain it as a commented out example
> at aliasfile, coz the documentation's examples use expansions
> everywhere.)

... but only in the Exim configuration file. There is no assumption that
the contents of auxiliary files referenced from this - e.g. alias files
- are expanded is there? I wouldn't have thought this was a very common
requirement, which is why I'm a bit loath to clutter up the default
configuration with it.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714