[EXIM] system filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] system filter
I have just noticed an odd behaviour.....

I have a system filter which attempts to detect spam, logs something and
freezes the message.

Some messages which have been on the queue for a while, were originally
caught by this trap, released from it (manually), and have been sitting
waiting for everyone to deliver since.  However there are *loads* of log
messages from the filter for these messages - as though the filter is
being run on every queue run, but the message is not getting frozen again
(and the filter has
    log ...
    freeze
    finish

everywhere where log appears...

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]