[EXIM] Compile problem with exim 1.92 under libc5 Linux

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kerry Hoath
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Compile problem with exim 1.92 under libc5 Linux
I have attempted to compile exim 1.92 under Debian gnu/Linux 1.3.1 with libc5
and editing the Local/Makefile to set paths etc. A copy is available on request.

When I run the compiled binaries under inetd or as a daemon, they refuse to
block relaying dispite me setting relay_domains=mydomain
or setting sender_host_relay_reject=*

If I use the -bh commandline option, the blocks work fine, but if I telnet
in from another machine faking an smtp session the blocks aren't functional.

I tried my compiled version of 1.82, same problem. I downgraded to the .deb
of 1.62 (yuck) and the blocks on relaying worked fine, (broke our list of
spamsights though).

I'd like to get 1.92 going, perhapse I did something wrong with the compile.
I only changed src/EditMe to Local/Makefile and edited it for my system, the
system correctly identified itself as Linux Libc5.

Maybe upgrading to libc6 would fix it, but I am reluctant to upgrade these
servers do Debian Hamm until it is released.
Any ideas or help where I might have goofed, apreciated.
It looks like the checks don't get applied when listening for smtp, or the
* pattern isn't matching (wild speculation).
Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath:
kerry@??? or khoath@???