Re: [EXIM] unqualified recipient rejected problem with exim …

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Mervyn Jack
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] unqualified recipient rejected problem with exim 1.92
On Wed, 27 May 1998, Mervyn Jack wrote:

> Hi, I just upgraded to exim 1.92 and I'm getting these rejects.
> The ip address is one of ours. This looks like the windows 3.1 MS
> internet mail problem with the underscore in the host name that this
> version of exim should allow by default.
> Any advice?
>
> 1998-05-27 16:21:49 unqualified recipient rejected: <Kevin>
> H=(PC_ledger.cnl.com.au) [203.16.135.101]

It means what it says. The remote sent

RCPT TO:<Kevin>

which is not a fully qualified recipient. If you want to allow such
things, set receiver_unqualified_{hosts,nets}.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714