著者: Francisco Ruiz
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Request for a new feature
Hello,

> I am in the unfortunate position of needing to allow connections
> from abritrary IP addresses and arbritrary from/to addresses running
> arbritrary email software. However, naturally I want to limit this to
> people who have a right to use our services. Ah the joys of having to
> deal with people using dialup to random ISPs.

    In my case, we share our physical network with other administrative
branches, but we want our server can garantee that it is used by people
from our branch.  They use diferent email software too on Windows 95
running DHCP to get their IP addresses.

> In order to deal with 'authentication' we have come up with a scheme
> whereby the users run an authentication daemon, I won't go into the
> details right here, although I am more than happy to explain the
> idea if anyone cares.

    I care.

    Regards.

      Francisco José Ruiz Sánchez Barroso