Re: [EXIM] Batch Smtp setup

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ray Vermey
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Batch Smtp setup
On Tue, May 26, 1998 at 09:53:40AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > Huh ? What did i do wrong ?
>
> Perhaps you put them in the wrong place in the file? Transports go in
> the transports section, and routers in the routers section.

Face turns red..

Ehr, you were right indeed!
Now i've got it working locally on one machine.

What i don't know now is *how* do i configure that mail from outside our
domain gets delivered to the right machine ?
Mail comes in at one machine and i like to have the mail for that ELS account
transfered and batched on the machine on which the client logs in.
Shoud i arrange that with a MX record ??

I am glad that i am a bit further now, thanx!

Ray