Re: [EXIM] letting mails through by "mail from: " ??

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Alexander Koch
CC: exim-users, Alexander Koch
新しいトピック: [EXIM] RBL doesn't work for me.
題目: Re: [EXIM] letting mails through by "mail from: " ??
On Mon 25 May, Alexander Koch wrote:

> I'm in the (*CENSORED*) need of allowing a customer to send mail
> through us from wherever he wants. That means it should reject
> depending on the "mail from: whatever" ... or not reject.
>
> Am I right in saying it doesn't work?
>
> afaik, something like sender_net_accept_relay and the like is
> only using the domain the connect comes from, right?

It's checking the *host* the connect comes from, but check out
sender_address_relay and relay_match_host_or_sender.

P.Hazel@???          England. Phone: +44 1223 334714