Re: [EXIM] Virtual Domain Wildcards.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Julian
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Virtual Domain Wildcards.

> Hello I'm new to the list and hope someone out their can help me.
> Ive read the archive's if I have missed one which mentioned this problem I
> am sorry.
>

> I am runnign exim with virtual domain aliases. But I need to know if I
> can use wildcards in the domain dbm file.
>
> such as:
>
> *@foo.com      blah@???

> so everything @foo.com goes to blah@???
>
> at the momment i can only do..
>
> test@??? blah@???
>

> Can someone help me with this info.

There are several ways of doing that.
You can do it with rewrite rules, but a number of different people have
independantly come up with a scheme such that you have an entry in your
aliases file for that domain called something like

unknown: blah@???

And then you have a rule which if it falls through
that far checks for the unkown user in the aliases file, and rewrites it
to that.

Also I have (care of Steve Keay's genius :-) a rewrite for domains rule.

you have

\(*\)@domain.com
rewritten to \1@???

Again, this is just a simple lookup, if the domain is in a list of domains in
a file then rewrite the domain according to the rules in a file, keeping the
$local_part the same...

Julian
Unix Admin, Internet Vision