Re: [EXIM] local_part in an added header problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave C.
To: Philip Hazel
CC: David Shaw, exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] local_part in an added header problem

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 16:27:36 +0100 (BST)
> From: Philip Hazel <ph10@???>
> To: djc@???
> Cc: David Shaw <dshaw@???>, exim-users@???
> Subject: Re: [EXIM] local_part in an added header problem
>
> On Fri, 22 May 1998, Dave C. wrote:
>
> > Perhaps the option should be a number, where that nunber indicates the
> > maximum number of messages that can go down the same pipe. I have no
> > suggestion concerning a default value...
>
> Why do people always come up with something that is more difficult to
> implement? :-) Nice idea, I'll think about it. It may be possible to do
> something like that.

Being only slightly familiar with the way exim passes an open SMTP
connection to another instance of exim to re-use, I would suggest each
invokation passing a number to the next indicating how many messages
had been passed, and incrementing it before passing it again..

If it exceeds the max, close the SMTP session and don't pass
anymore....

If I'm off the mark about how it works just ignore me..