Re: [EXIM] exicyclog problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dom Mitchell
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Bruce Bowler, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] exicyclog problem
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:
> Hmm. I'm guilty of assuming that everybody's /bin/sh is the same, I
> suspect. I naively thought that *every* Unix system had the same
> /bin/sh, namely the Bourne Shell. Sigh. I see that the command
>
> echo "a\nb"
>
> behaves differently in /bin/bash and /bin/sh or /bin/ksh. I surmise that
> your /bin/sh is really /bin/bash. By experiment,

Word of warning: Solaris builtin shells (sh, csh, ksh) behave
differently depending on how your path is set up. It could be causing
this problem, for instance, if /usr/ucb is/isn't in your path ahead of
/usr/bin.
--
"For an industry which can boast of having some of the brightest people
on the planet as members, we sure do a lot of stupid fucking things." -- JKH