[EXIM] Timekeeping

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Ben Smithurst
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: [EXIM] Timekeeping
Going a little more off-topic...

Dan Bernstein has an interesting piece of software called clockspeed which
will do similar things to xntpd (it has an NTP client as part of it). The
time sync parts are run on demand, so you could arrange them to not bring
up lines unnecessarily.

    ftp://koobera.math.uic.edu/www/clockspeed.html

I had problems getting this going right when I tried it (for 20 minutes
one afternoon), but I believe its had bugfixes since and Dan's good at
fixing stuff :-)

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]