Re: [EXIM] Restricting access to exim -bp* to group exim?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dom Mitchell
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Julian, paulm, exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Restricting access to exim -bp* to group exim?
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:
> I have had
> occasion to think about this a bit recently, and I have come to believe
> that proper support for dialups should be provided by something external
> to Exim. Messages for such hosts can be delivered by Exim into files on
> the "holding" host (in a per-host directory, for example), and then a
> different bit of software can send them out when the hosts connect. This
> nicely separates off the "storing" aspect from the job of delivery. The
> Exim side of this is already in place, but I don't know of any generally
> available program to do the final delivery.

You mean serialmail from djb? :-)

Actually, given that we can already deliver into maildir's that might
not be /such/ a daft idea in certain cases.
--
"For an industry which can boast of having some of the brightest people
on the planet as members, we sure do a lot of stupid fucking things." -- JKH