著者: Jan McNamara - admin+faculty
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] domain problem
We are one day into configuring exim1.82 and of course need quick answers
to keep mail going on our campus. Please help. Hope this is not abuse of
the list. We'll spend time in the archives once mail gets moving for our
administrators.

1) one of our machines moves mail through another. The headers from the
aux machine don't have wju.edu attached on the From line.
They just say user@ricci;
I've tried widen_domains = "wju.edu" in the lookuphost router but that
doesn't seem to work. What else is necessary?
Please don't say address rewriting to me yet...I need many more samples
than those on page 147 and 148 of the manual...

2) Where is a good reference with samples for exim configuring?
The manual is proving
to be very good, but early on like this we need more samples. Any http's
out there besides www.exim.org? and the archives which take time?

3) Saw some archives about majordomo and exim. Who is a good contact for
fine-tuning the setup for majordomo stuff?

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance.
Jan