Re: [EXIM] Cookbook example of etrn plz?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave C.
To: Kerry Hoath
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Cookbook example of etrn plz?

One of our clients that is currently using UUCP wants to use
MS-Exchange Server (ugh)..

I am strongly recommending that they use a third party UUCP package
Exchange rather than ETRN as recommended by the Exchange documentation,
but I am investigating ETRN in case they come out strongly against
that.

UUCP is _THE_ way to do store-and-forward email over a dialup link. It
may be old, but it is tried and true.

ETRN is an ugly hack to support systems that can't do UUCP.