Re: [EXIM] Cookbook example of etrn plz?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Mansfield
A: Kerry Hoath
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Cookbook example of etrn plz?
On Wed, 6 May 1998, Kerry Hoath wrote:

> Anyone here use exim for etrn? If so, could they give
> me a cookbook of what they did? I don't know how to get exim to hold the messages

wack smtp_etrn_nets into your configure file, and create a file which looks
like this:
1.2.3.0/24
5.6.0.0/16

For example...

# this external file provides a list of who can do ETRN
smtp_etrn_nets = /opt/exim/etc/accept-nets

> and how to trigger the queue runs, I think it involves the retry rules?

you can also write a finger daemon if you wish...

> Regards, Kerry.
> PS: I'm trying to replace uucp with etrn a nicer solution.

uucp, wow, enjoy!

Paul
----
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet
*** If a grand piano had a rubout key, I'd be a concert pianist by now! ***