[EXIM] sender_reject_recipients problem?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: C. Foster
A: Exim Users
Asunto: [EXIM] sender_reject_recipients problem?

Bit of an odd thing this. I just had some junk from those nice
people <CyberMarketing@???>. I have sender_try_verify=
true, and this sender was accepted unverified (could not verify).
So, I decided to add

CyberMarketing@???

to my sender_reject_recipients list. This list is actually a dbm
file, but I did remember to rebuild it. I then restarted exim
and tested a MAIL FROM: CyberMarketing@???

The sender is still accepted unverified but, strangely, there is no
rejection after the RCPT TO.

I then added

cybermarketing@???

to my sender_reject_recipients list, and tested MAIL FROM that sender.
In this case, no attempt appears to be made to verify the sender
address, and each RCPT TO is rejected, as expected.

It looks like the address CyberMarketing@??? is *not* matching
the entry in sender_reject_recipients. I also tried

^[Cc]yber[Mm]arketing@???$

in sender_reject_recipients, but that failed to match either sender
address.

I'm a tad confused. Can anyone explain what's occurring?

Thanks a lot,

Craig

Craig Foster                                         cf2@???
Network Support                                     0116 252 2245
University of Leicester Computer Centre     Leicester LE1 7RH, UK