RE: [EXIM] lock file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [EXIM] lock file

->
->                This is how I have set the "configure" file
->
->local delivery:
->    driver= appendfile
->    file= var/mail/${local part}
-># group = mail
-># mode = 0660
->
->    Why Exim is trying to creat a lock file?
->
->                                cheers,
->                                           Rolando Riley

for starters, shouldn't it be:

/var/mail/${local_part}      ?

I had this exact problem (yes I am a newbie :) ) and one problem was that I had
local_domains in the main configuration wrong. I also could not find this
hitching post and no signs of the horse ;) but when I set local_domains
correctly and fixed a few other things (with some help from people on the list)
everything began to work.

--Andrew

* PGP Key ID 0x7EAD3E71 *