著者: Dave C.
To: Rolando Riley (Industrial)
CC: Philip Hazel, Craig Foster, exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] lookuphost router deferred.

>From the exim config file:

# Specify your local domains as a colon-separated list here. If this
# option is not set (i.e. not mentioned in the configuration file), the
# qualify_recipient value is used as the only local domain. If you do
# not want to do any local deliveries, uncomment the following line,
# but do not supply any data for it. This sets local_domains to an
# empty string, which is not the same as not mentioning it at all. An
# empty string specifies that there are no local domains; not setting
# it at all causes the default value (the setting of qualify_recipient)
# to be used.

# local_domains =