[EXIM] Locally accept mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stephen Nurse
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Locally accept mail
Hi,

I'm very new at Exim, and my Unix is not all that great so please bear with
me.

I have an Exim box set up by another person, I'm working on the
understanding part right now.

One of our employees has his own Unix system, called Axe that he's taking
offsite.

Normally my Exim mail server will pass mail for Axe through, but what I want
to do, is accept mail in and drop it into a local account as if my Exim mail
server is masquerading as Axe.

Would someone be kind enough to point me where I need to go? I'm staring at
the manual right now, but the terminology is somewhat confusing me as
opposed to sendmail, which is really confusing.

Thanks in advance.

Steve