Re: [EXIM] ident (fwd)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Craig Foster, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] ident (fwd)

ph10@??? said:
} There is an Index in the postscript version of the manual. I have
} tried to make it reasonably complete (though no index ever keeps
} everybody happy.) If you look in there under rfc1413 it leads you
} straight to those options. If people notice things that they think
} should be in the index and are not, let me know and I'll do something
} in the next edition.

There is also a set of indexes in the www documentation, although they are
separately generated from the content rather than explicit hand inserted
index tags and possibly (probably?) less useful than the PS ones.

Additionally it is on my todo list to add full text searching to the www
site - this is a tad difficult right now since the www site is on a static
content only server rather than one which can do all sorts of other
interesting stuff, but I'll get to it sometime.

    Nigel.

[Before anyone comments, yes my timezone is wrong. New workstation,
different OS, knackered timezone stuff in MH - just trying to squash it]

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]