Re: [EXIM] Fw: Configuring Exim as a fax gateway with Hylafa…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Anthon Walters
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Fw: Configuring Exim as a fax gateway with Hylafax
Jim

Thanks for the quick reply. At this stage I'm still trying to pass the
correct variables off to the faxmailer. In other words I'm not sure if I
even stripping the correct info from the headers and/or envelope to pass on
to faxmail. Countless experimentations only got me error messages such as
...router returned a non zero value or something like that. It would be very
helpful to start off with a working config and take it from there.

Regards Anthon Walters

>Did you try using the use_shell option on the fax transport so that it
>starts a shell to run your script file instead of trying to run it

directly?