RE: Re: [EXIM] -R does not refresh retry database

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pollywog
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: Re: [EXIM] -R does not refresh retry database
You might try a DYNDNS provider if there is no way around a dynamic IP address
for you. You will still have dynamic IP, but you would have a static domain
name. Would that help?

If so, there are several DYNDNS providers. One of them offers the service for
free (they love donations) and you can find out about them at
http://www.ml.org/dyndns

--Andrew

* PGP Key ID 0x7EAD3E71 *